Farnborough International is located just off the south-west section of the M25 and close to Junction 4 of the M3, providing easy connections with the rest of the UK.
- Free onsite, walkable car parking for up to 3500 cars
- Spacious, modern, pillar-free exhibition halls
- Conference area and adaptable hospitality suites with runway views of Farnborough Airport
- Ultra-modern ventilation systems
- Ample space for outdoor exhibition areas and vehicle test routes
- Drive in access for easy set up and break down
Farnborough (Main) is just 30 minutes by train from London Waterloo. During both days of the event, there will be a frequent free shuttle bus service operating from Farnborough (Main) railway station to the Exhibition & Conference Centre, just 7 minutes away.
Travel by car is easy too, with connection to the national motorway network at nearby Junction 4 of the M3. There are 3,500 free, on-site car parking spaces for those who choose to come by road. If you are travelling by car, set your SatNav to GU14 6TQ, which will take you to Gate F. Alternatively, there are brown signs for ‘Exhibition Centre’ once you reach Farnborough.